Praise !

Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? I Corinthians 3:16
Psalm 31: 7, 8
I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy; for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;
And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy; thou hast set my feet in a large room.


Thursday, January 5, 2012

Getting to sew a bit....

...I gave up the spare bedroom in exchange for making it a full sewing room..........I'm much happier, though I wish I could have both at once !

I finished hand-quilting a challenge that I had accepted from Wanda Gayle.  She sent me some finished blocks in the Jacob's Ladder pattern, and some already cut-out flowers along with a pattern.  I assembled the blocks together and used the appliques in a little bit different way.  I hope that she will post a photo of the quilt, as I don't have a working camera right now, nor internet access at home. 

I also pieced a quilt-top today and yesterday, from batiks and Fossil Ferns that JodieAnn sent to me over time.  I used a mottled cream fabric as background and it came out just beautiful.  In fact that's why I'm in  town right now.......on my way to purchase a batting with which to put it together.

Hope everything is blessings with all of you !  Love,

4 comments:

  1. So glad to see you posting! I was worried about you! Missed hearing about your lil' corner of the world.

    Praying for you! Hope you get to post more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see a post from you. I've missed your online presence more than you can know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice to see you are still happily sewing and creating away. I miss your happy posts, but keep going on...You are thought of!
    :-}pokey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your beautiful quilt mentioned above is posted! Take a look over at http://scraphappyquilting.blogspot.com/
    I am enjoying it for a few days until I send it back so it can go to it's true owner :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by !