" Do you not know?
Have you not heard???

The LORD is the everlasting GOD,
the Creator of the ends of the earth.

He will not grow tired or weary,
and His understanding no one can fathom.
He gives strength to the weary,
and increases the power of the weak.
Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;
but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint." Isaiah 40:28-31

"The Sovereign LORD has given me an instructed tongue, to know the word that sustains the weary.
He wakens me morning by morning, wakens my ear to listen like one being taught." Isaish 50:4


Friday, August 16, 2013

Hello from the craziest summer !

Just checking in at the library.............really, really fast ! 

Wonderful cooler temperatures around here have me riding my bike again.........not of of NECESSITY, this time, but out of fun !

We're both doing fine, grandkids are good in OK, and daughter is teaching 3rd grade,,,,,,,,,,crazy busy there !
 Hope all is good with ya'll,.........all my love !
Talk to you next time .............  Dolly

4 comments:

  1. i am in n. west georgia and it's been really cool the last two days. not our normal August weather

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to hear you're well! Miss seeing what your're working on...inside and out! Take care and God is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking of you yesterday, Dolly. Glad to hear you are all doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dolly! Aren't libraries wonderful? I appreciate ours for sure. Well, summer is almost over I think. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by !