*******************************************************************************************************

“I have given skill to all the skillful, so that they may make all that I have commanded you. “ Exodus 31:6


“O Thou who art the all pervading glory of the world, we bless Thee for the power of beauty to gladden our hearts.
We praise Thee that even the least of us may feel a thrill of the creative joy when we give form and substance to our thoughts and, beholding our handiwork, find it good and fair. “.
Walter Rauschenbusch


*******************************************************************************************************

"Come, and listen, all you who fear God; let me tell you what He has done for me.
I cried out to Him with my mouth; His praise was on my tongue.
If I had cherished sin in my heart, the LORD woud not have listened and heard my voice in prayer.
Praise be to God, Who has not rejected my prayer or withheld His love from me!" Psalm 66:16-20
*******************************************************************************************************

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Happy Birthday to granddaughter, Zoe...........

...........and to ME  !

I was just in here catching up on some blogs that I follow, and doing a little pre-black-Friday snooping, when a knock came on my front door.

  Lo and behold...........haven't you always wanted to say that?..........there was a beautiful arrangement of flowers for me,.....sent by my dear best friend, Wanda, out in Oklahoma !    What a sweet, sentimental sap I am to break into tears !   Thank you so much Wanda, I love you
........it's dreary here, and I was in the middle of another one of the never-ending, but much appreciated, tube feedings, and you lifted my spirits greatly.

  Much like the surprise a couple of days ago when I received a priority flat-rate envelope from other best friend, JoAnn.........containing the CUTEST Vera Bradley cross-body wallet.............and THE funniest letter I have read in EONS !   Thank you........I love you so much, Jodie ! 

  This is already the best week I've had in a very long time !

WAIT---------it gets better !   Wanda says that the florist left out my roses.......so they had to come and bring me another bouquet !  Squeeeeeeaaaaaaaaal !

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the photos and sharing your birthday with us across the net! So glad we could do a little to brighten your day. Love you lots! ~ Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never,in all my life, have I seen a feeding tube worn as such a stylish accessory. You look ravishing! Your smile will warm me all day, and trust me, after looking out the door, we need warmth! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen a feeding tube worn as such a stylish accessory! You look radiant, my dear! God bless you!

    Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by !