Praise !

The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear?The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
When the wicked came against me to eat up my flesh, my enemies and foes, they stumbled and fell. Though an army encamp against me, my heart shall not fear....Psalm 27 1-3
Psalm 31: 7, 8
I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy; for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;
And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy; thou hast set my feet in a large room.


Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas passed...........

........in such a peaceful manner.  Praise God, our Saviour lives !

   When the tree is taken down, and the ornaments and home decor is stored away, I hope to set up my cutting table SOMEWHERE.  I just don't start many projects because of the aggravation of getting everything out, and then putting it all away after only a few hours' work.  I have some fun new fabrics, and some ideas floating around for ways to use them.  I MUST get my sewing fix........SOON !

    I guess that means that I am starting to feel more like my old self again !  I have been trying out different foods this past week and I have found that I can eat quite a few things if I take my time, swallow carefully, and sip skim milk or water after pretty much every bite.  In essence, I am washing down my food, but, hey, I'm eating !  Praise God !   I reached 137 lbs, so far, at my lowest weight, but am back up to around 140.  I still drink an occasional bottle of Ensure Plus, just to make sure I get a little more protein and other needed things that my limited diet may not give me. 
 
   The sleeping situation is a little better, too.  My next doctor's appointment is this coming Monday, and I feel confident that they'll be removing this feeding tube !  Hooray, hooray ! 


3 comments:

  1. It is so great to hear that you had a nice Christmas and are doing better each day. And I am especially excited to hear that you are thinking about quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Celebrating with you! Wishing you some time to create and be at peace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Dolly, God is so good to us. I am praying you'll be better than normal soon ~
    :-} pokey

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by !