Praise !

Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? I Corinthians 3:16
Psalm 31: 7, 8
I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy; for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;
And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy; thou hast set my feet in a large room.


Sunday, April 27, 2014

A nice visit

Yesterday, our son-in-love, Tim, stopped by on his way further east.  He and our daughter and grandchildren live in Oklahoma, and he is stationed at Ft. Sill army base.  He is attending a month of school at Ft. Lee, in Virginia, and our home is approximately the halfway point for his trip.

He arrived at 3 in the morning, and only got to sleep over and get ready to move on.  But we got to visit for a few hours and it was so good to see him after nearly 2 years.   Hopefully, when he gets back home, after a little bit he AND the rest of the family can come back out and stay for a few days.

2 comments:

  1. What a nice picture of you both. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! How wonderful to get to see Tim. What a great photo! Tim, you and the iris! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by !