Praise !

"NOW THANKS BE UNTO GOD, WHICH ALWAYS CAUSETH US TO TRIUMPH IN CHRIST !"

The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear?The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
When the wicked came against me to eat up my flesh, my enemies and foes, they stumbled and fell. Though an army encamp against me, my heart shall not fear....Psalm 27 1-3
Psalm 31: 7, 8
I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy; for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;
And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy; thou hast set my feet in a large room.


Thursday, August 14, 2014

A finish, but not a full reveal........

....yes, I finished the latest quilt yesterday.   I can only share a partial shot of the quilt at this time, as I hope to give it as a gift within the next 2 or 3 weeks, and I don't know if the recipient of the quilt reads my blog.......it's possible !

So, for now, here is a peek at what I like to call,

"Misty Morning's Stars"

Oh, and I almost forgot to share these photos I took yesterday.  I went to hang the quilt on my clothesline for photo-taking and I noticed something green at the top of the clothesline pole.


Upon closer observation, I discovered that it was a Cicada emerging from it's old shell.  I had never before witnessed the shedding stage, and I was AMAZED.


God has a plan for EVERYTHING and I am in AWE !



1 comment:

  1. The quilt is beautiful. We had the cicadas a couple of months ago that were everywhere.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by !