Praise !

Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? I Corinthians 3:16
Psalm 31: 7, 8
I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy; for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;
And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy; thou hast set my feet in a large room.


Thursday, June 25, 2015

Just a quickie.....

.....it's bedtime, but I wanted to document the fact that my Morning Glories have begun to bloom.

And I splurged and paid full-price for 4 pots of Hostas tonight at WalMart.

Also, I shared some Seven Steps to Heaven (Obedient Plant) with a new friend from Facebook, and she surprised me today by stopping by with a beautiful clay pot filled with Lillies......FOR ME !


The Gladiolus has begun to bloom,

there's a new Lily beside the carport,

and these different "blackeyed susans".....

Also, hubby's Moss Roses have started blooming .

I'm working the snack table at Vacation Bible School every evening this week, so I need to get on to bed now, and get rested and refreshed for a new day tomorrow !

Blessings to all !

3 comments:

  1. Your flowers are looking great. The color of the morning glory is so striking. I like moss rose too. It must be a guy thing. Beautiful lily too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flowers are just wonderful! You have a wonderful green thumb to go with your quiltmaking artistry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All so pretty! Boy, that morning glory is a gorgeous shade of blue!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by !