Praise !

Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? I Corinthians 3:16
Psalm 31: 7, 8
I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy; for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;
And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy; thou hast set my feet in a large room.


Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Strings in the Dark

Today I put the last stitches into the binding  of my small string quilt.
It finished at 44 1/2 inches square, and is totally reversible.
One side is composed of my dark and bright scrappy strings,
and the reverse side is made up of black, white, grey, and red prints/polka dots.
These photos were taken prior to laundering.  It washed up  beautifully, with the full crinkly effect, but the sun was too far gone for an 'after' photo.  Maybe I can update with one at a later date.



3 comments:

  1. I love string quilts and your quilt is really lovely. Such bright happy colours. Love the reverse too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They both are such beautiful world of art. You are so good at these creations. The first quilt is so wonderful with all those colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL ! I love the colours you have chosen. Marion x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by !