Praise !

"NOW THANKS BE UNTO GOD, WHICH ALWAYS CAUSETH US TO TRIUMPH IN CHRIST !"

The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear?The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
When the wicked came against me to eat up my flesh, my enemies and foes, they stumbled and fell. Though an army encamp against me, my heart shall not fear....Psalm 27 1-3
Psalm 31: 7, 8
I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy; for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;
And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy; thou hast set my feet in a large room.


Friday, January 6, 2017

Blessings

Hubby was feeling rough and weak for the first part of this week, and finally, Thursday afternoon found him admitted to the hospital with pneumonia.  Because of his weakened condition and his cancer treatments lowering his immune system, they decided to keep him for the weekend, administering i.v. antibiotics in a controlled environment.

Of course, that meant that we got the first snowfall of the season, rendering me hesitant to drive home and care for kitty, Lotti-dah, after spending last night there with him.

Blessedly, my neighbors stepped up, and provided for me to be picked up and driven  home today, with an offer to be taken back again, tomorrow, LORD WILLING. Rose and Doug Tenison are true ebodiments of the word, NEIGHBOR, just the way Jesus meant for us all to be.


5 comments:

  1. Good neighbors are a true blessing. I'll be praying for you and your husband.
    God bless you both.
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank God you have wonderful Neighbours bless them. Wishing your husband a speedy recovery and you both a happy healthy New Year. Marion x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your hubby is doing much better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just now saw this post. Sending lots of love, hugs and best wishes for you and your hubby.
    Preeti.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by !