Praise !

The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear?The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
When the wicked came against me to eat up my flesh, my enemies and foes, they stumbled and fell. Though an army encamp against me, my heart shall not fear....Psalm 27 1-3
Psalm 31: 7, 8
I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy; for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;
And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy; thou hast set my feet in a large room.


Saturday, March 18, 2017

Better days are coming

Today was the first beautiful sunny day we've had all week, and I got to get out and clear some of the leaf debris from some of my flower beds.  New growth of Tiger Lily had grown tall and lanky trying their best to top the piles of leaves.  I hope that they will survive now that I have stripped them of their 'cover'.  I sprinkled Blood Meal in those beds to deter the deer, and as a bonus, it is supposed to feed the plants.  WIN-WIN !

I haven't been able to sew yet, as that's where I spent time while caring for the hubby, and he would always call me to the living room when he needed something, with a loud, "mama-a-a-a-a".  I just am not ready to spend alot of time back there yet and NOT hear him....you know what I mean?

So, I'm taking it one day at a time.  I've put in a couple of job applications, with nothing more to show as a work record than my last jobs from 1977-78 !   Gotta break into the job world slowly and carefully.....IF anyone will have me !

But, TOMORROW, Lord willing, I get to go back to church for the first time in a LONG time; my church family has been so supportive throughout all of this......God is SO GOOD !

Have a blessed weekend, and let's get together again next week.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Dolly, it's so good to see you smile! Keeping you in my prayers!

    Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by !