Praise !

The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear?The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
When the wicked came against me to eat up my flesh, my enemies and foes, they stumbled and fell. Though an army encamp against me, my heart shall not fear....Psalm 27 1-3
Psalm 31: 7, 8
I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy; for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;
And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy; thou hast set my feet in a large room.


Friday, April 14, 2017

Tilling Time

My brother, John, came over this afternoon and tilled my garden for me with his big tiller.  I just had him do about 3/4 of it, since the other quarter doesn't grow things well.

I hoped to do a row of tomatoes, and a row of cucumbers.  Now, I'm considering also putting in about 4 hills of yellow, crook-neck squash plants also.

Kelley took the kids on a trip today and got some really good photos.  They are just finishing up their Spring Break.

1 comment:

  1. Gardening is just the thing to keep you busy in the lovely outdoors. I find so much peace and tranquility when I'm on my knee digging in the dirt.
    Happy Easter sweet friend.
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by !