Praise !

"NOW THANKS BE UNTO GOD, WHICH ALWAYS CAUSETH US TO TRIUMPH IN CHRIST !"

The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear?The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
When the wicked came against me to eat up my flesh, my enemies and foes, they stumbled and fell. Though an army encamp against me, my heart shall not fear....Psalm 27 1-3
Psalm 31: 7, 8
I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy; for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;
And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy; thou hast set my feet in a large room.


Tuesday, December 29, 2009

How exciting.....

.......to find a comment left by my cousin on yesterday's post ! I don't have her email address, so please excuse me for a moment while I speak directly to her !

Janet, thank you for commenting on my post yesterday, and letting me know you're out there ! Please email me (I've added my email addy to my profile page now), so that we can talk a little !
I'm so excited to finally find another family member that received Grandma Bissell's creative/crafty gene ! We have to exchange photos, too !

She's reminded me of some things that I left behind on my other blog, that need moving over to this one. I'm going right now to retrieve that photo of Grandma Bissell and us little rugrats.

Later !

3 comments:

  1. Sew glad you connected with a loved one!

    Love the new blog...but would you rather we call you Dolly or Dotty? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please feel free to call me whatever you learned me as........I am a new creation in Christ, and I just keep evolving ! But I answer to just about anything spoken in love.
    Yesterday, it was "YooHoo !"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dolly, I emailed you at the charter.net address listed in your about me section. Can't wait to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by !