Praise !

"NOW THANKS BE UNTO GOD, WHICH ALWAYS CAUSETH US TO TRIUMPH IN CHRIST !"

The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear?The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
When the wicked came against me to eat up my flesh, my enemies and foes, they stumbled and fell. Though an army encamp against me, my heart shall not fear....Psalm 27 1-3
Psalm 31: 7, 8
I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy; for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;
And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy; thou hast set my feet in a large room.


Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Now I remember......

.......why I don't do ruffles......or prairie points, which I love.

You can't quilt to the edges, and while on a hand-quilted project, you can quilt pretty close to the edge and then leave the thread hanging for finishing later, what do you do on machine-quilting. 

This quilt is so little that most all the lines of quilting were going to go to the edges !  
Hmmmmmmmm........gonna have to figure on this awhile.









Atleast I got my batting pieced, my "backing"made (that's a secret to be revealed later),

and the little thing basted..........













with help, of course !

4 comments:

  1. this is going to be very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what does it matter if you just quilt as close as you can get?? I have done a quilt with Prairie Points and didn't think twice about the stippling. I guess I don't understand the problem. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what beautiful fabric! I'm in love!

    not a hand quilter, but I do love prairie points! and this quilt! and the cat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, your kitty is cute! Why do our animals always thing everything we make is just for them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by !