Praise !

Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? I Corinthians 3:16
Psalm 31: 7, 8
I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy; for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;
And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy; thou hast set my feet in a large room.


Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Hello, my friends......

......and Happy LATE birthday to Terri and Mary !

I won't be here to read any replies, but I just wanted to say hi while I'm here at the library. 

Last week, Kelley, Tim, and the three grandkids came and stayed with us for the entire week. 
Personally, I had a blast.  It was a really good visit, and I think that we all enjoyed it. 

I'm back to working on hand-quilting the pink strip baby quilt;  it's slow-going, but it's coming along, and will be finished eventually. 

Our weather is bordering on hot, and the babies left me with my first spring snotties, but I surely am glad that Spring is here.

Everyone be well and blessed........I really do want that for you !   And I'll stop in again when the mood and the timing fit. 

Love you all !

By the way, I REALLY don't like not having my blog fix every day, and I'm much LESS productive, since I have no pressure to produce photos ! 
I told hubby that we'll have to switch up someday and he'll give up his cable while I get MY internet .  HA !

1 comment:

  1. Miss you and I'm glad you posted to give us an update. Enjoy spring and post again when you can.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by !