*******************************************************************************************************

“I have given skill to all the skillful, so that they may make all that I have commanded you. “ Exodus 31:6


“O Thou who art the all pervading glory of the world, we bless Thee for the power of beauty to gladden our hearts.
We praise Thee that even the least of us may feel a thrill of the creative joy when we give form and substance to our thoughts and, beholding our handiwork, find it good and fair. “.
Walter Rauschenbusch


*******************************************************************************************************

"Come, and listen, all you who fear God; let me tell you what He has done for me.
I cried out to Him with my mouth; His praise was on my tongue.
If I had cherished sin in my heart, the LORD woud not have listened and heard my voice in prayer.
Praise be to God, Who has not rejected my prayer or withheld His love from me!" Psalm 66:16-20
*******************************************************************************************************

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Hello, my friends......

......and Happy LATE birthday to Terri and Mary !

I won't be here to read any replies, but I just wanted to say hi while I'm here at the library. 

Last week, Kelley, Tim, and the three grandkids came and stayed with us for the entire week. 
Personally, I had a blast.  It was a really good visit, and I think that we all enjoyed it. 

I'm back to working on hand-quilting the pink strip baby quilt;  it's slow-going, but it's coming along, and will be finished eventually. 

Our weather is bordering on hot, and the babies left me with my first spring snotties, but I surely am glad that Spring is here.

Everyone be well and blessed........I really do want that for you !   And I'll stop in again when the mood and the timing fit. 

Love you all !

By the way, I REALLY don't like not having my blog fix every day, and I'm much LESS productive, since I have no pressure to produce photos ! 
I told hubby that we'll have to switch up someday and he'll give up his cable while I get MY internet .  HA !

1 comment:

  1. Miss you and I'm glad you posted to give us an update. Enjoy spring and post again when you can.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by !