Praise !

Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? I Corinthians 3:16
Psalm 31: 7, 8
I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy; for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;
And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy; thou hast set my feet in a large room.


Friday, February 25, 2011

Taking a hiatus.......

I've dropped internet service for awhile, so I wanted to let you all know that I haven't just disappeared.

I'm around, and hopefully will be a little more productive. 

I will only be checking emails VERY infrequently, so I am requesting that friends and family CALL me if they need to communicate.  OR......a very nice long letter would be fun.....do we still remember how to do that?  I know that Kelley does.  Now if only we can learn to start getting photos actually developed or printed too !  Wow, what a concept.

Anyway, be well and productive, and prosperous, and most of all, BLESSED.

Love you,  

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by !