Praise !

Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? I Corinthians 3:16
Psalm 31: 7, 8
I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy; for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;
And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy; thou hast set my feet in a large room.


Monday, June 20, 2011

We're being invaded !

And I don't know what these bugs are, but they're making a mess of my beautiful Zinnias.


They're also eating up the Hazel Nut bushes that my husband enjoys seeing on our walks.  I saw groups of them on these bushes yesterday evening, and then when I got up this morning there were about TWELVE of them all over my poor babies at the mailbox !

I hope they're short-lived and move on quickly ! 
I know that everything has to EAT, but they've had enough now, and SO HAVE I.

4 comments:

  1. They look like Japanese beetles to me. They are terrible for roses too, at least they don't sting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! So sorry about your plants :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there...I am wondering if those nasty bugs got you too? Missing you online :) I hope things are well and that perhaps Jacob's garden is getting "planted."

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know what they are either but they've destroyed my Hollyhocks, morning glories and everything else I've tried to grow.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by !