Praise !

"NOW THANKS BE UNTO GOD, WHICH ALWAYS CAUSETH US TO TRIUMPH IN CHRIST !"

The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear?The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
When the wicked came against me to eat up my flesh, my enemies and foes, they stumbled and fell. Though an army encamp against me, my heart shall not fear....Psalm 27 1-3
Psalm 31: 7, 8
I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy; for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;
And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy; thou hast set my feet in a large room.


Tuesday, September 6, 2011

BOY, am I home?

Things have changed so much in my life since I was last able to post. 

Hubby and I were led by GOD, I am quite sure, to a little home place that we could afford to purchase.  This is our first property and we got moved during the month of July.  We are blessed and happy, settling into our new nest.  It has a very good heating and cooling unit which worked wonderfully during this past month's excrutiating heat, and we even tried out the heating last night, with the onset of our first cool -pre-Autumn evening. 

I'm currently enjoying planting the yard of our 1 1/3 acres with Crape Myrtle shrubs and Irises......I've even been promised some Rose of Sharon trees by a new neighbor.

Well, I have to run, so I'll cut this short.  Hope all of you are well and blessed.

Dolly

5 comments:

  1. So very, very good to see a post from you again, Dolly! I'm so happy for you for your own little house and bit of land! Looking forward to seeing some photos! And hope you get back to quiltmaking soon!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad for you! Your new home sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SOOO happy to see you back in blogland and to know all is well with your new little place (and big yard!) I hope you can really enjoy the fall season in the yard and in whatever you do :)
    Love you lots!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations on your home purchase that is so exciting

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun to have a home/yard to love and cherish. The Rose of Sharon is a beautiful bush and I know your myrtles and irises are pretty, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by !