Praise !

Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? I Corinthians 3:16
Psalm 31: 7, 8
I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy; for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;
And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy; thou hast set my feet in a large room.


Friday, June 29, 2012

Something quilty.........finally !

My camera was not working during the months that I didn't have internet access, but I did get a couple of quilt-tops pieced for my friend, JoAnn.

The first one was this red and white Ohio Star top.  As you can see, I worked the border in by adding pieced blocks of a different design.  I drafted these up in EQ4 today since I have no photographs, and I'm not sure how many blocks wide/long I made it, but as I recall, the top finished around 81 x 99 inches.

The second one was a blue and white quilt based on a block called the Lawyer's block.  Yes, it is another use of the traditional Delectable Mountains block, putting four together to make the Lawyer's block.  I went another step farther and put FOUR of those blocks together, 9 times, with a wide sashing and border.  This one finished around 88 x 88 inches.


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, your friend is blessed to have you piece & quilt for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are talented; thanks for sharing the pretty quilts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by !