Praise !

The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear?The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
When the wicked came against me to eat up my flesh, my enemies and foes, they stumbled and fell. Though an army encamp against me, my heart shall not fear....Psalm 27 1-3
Psalm 31: 7, 8
I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy; for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;
And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy; thou hast set my feet in a large room.


Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Time waits for NO man.........

........and my grandbabies are no exception.

See how they've grown !

Zoe, now 8, informed me yesterday (or today).........I'm sortof senile lately,........ that it's only 14 more days before they arrive on my doorstep for their yearly nana and papa visit !  Hoorah !

I know, Zoe, I can hardly wait either !

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet picture!!! They have grown! It's nice to see you online:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dolly, Your grandkids are sweet...how exciting to be together soon. I'm so glad you enjoyed the Grace L. Hill books. They have always been a blessing to me...and I smile to think of your good words about them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely grands! Such a cute photo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by !