Praise !

Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? I Corinthians 3:16
Psalm 31: 7, 8
I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy; for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;
And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy; thou hast set my feet in a large room.


Friday, October 25, 2013

Great news.........on the tumor !

That big ol' octopus of a tumor that was wrapped around everything it could find was           benign  !! !!! !!! !!

        non-cancerous   ! ! ! ! !

 !  !  !  !  ! PRAISE GOD !  !  !  !  !

3 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord! That is the best news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful news! I'm glad to hear it. Praise God from whom all blessings flow....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by !