Praise !

The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear?The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
When the wicked came against me to eat up my flesh, my enemies and foes, they stumbled and fell. Though an army encamp against me, my heart shall not fear....Psalm 27 1-3
Psalm 31: 7, 8
I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy; for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;
And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy; thou hast set my feet in a large room.


Saturday, May 31, 2014

Really? Me ?

I got a very interesting email in my inbox this morning and followed this link .

Found my name down at the announcement of the BIGGEST  PRIZE -- Melody Baby Lock Sewing machine?

Whoa !

Wow !

Praise the LORD !

Congratulations to all the participants and winners.......it was a fun 2 weeks full of beautiful quilts to peruse !  Thanks Amy and sponsors !  You rock !

6 comments:

  1. I am SO HAPPY for you!! What a great win!! Woo hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Enjoy all those fancy stitches. But hang on to your vintage machine; it will still be running long after the new one has died, and will make more beautiful straight stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Awesome! I can't think of anyone who will appreciate it more than you :) Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness! What an amazing post! Not amazed you won...but wow! How cool because it couldn't have happened to a nicer person!

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by !