Praise !

Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? I Corinthians 3:16
Psalm 31: 7, 8
I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy; for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;
And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy; thou hast set my feet in a large room.


Friday, June 6, 2014

just couldn't wait.......

......I printed some equilateral triangle paper from an online source and started playing around with a design, hoping that it would  be my first project on the new machine that I won in the Blogger's Quilt Festival.  But, Amy hasn't let me know when to expect it  yet, ANTSY, ANTSY, ANTSY, and I just couldn't look at the laid-out design and NOT piece it !

So, here's what I've done.....
My own totally original design........as far as I know !

I was aiming for another big couch quilt, around 60 x 80 inches, but I miscalculated on the needed triangle size, so it came out measuring about 44 x 64 inches.   Just as well, I think, because I feel like the design would have been hard to make out, up close, if the triangles were much bigger.........they're about 4 x 5 inches, each.

I like it !

  Maybe it will be the first thing I QUILT on the new machine !

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations winning a new machine! and I love your new design. Wow! You have some kind of wonderful talent =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your big win!
    Thanks for your comment! I see we like the something's even in books and the Lord.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by !