Praise !

Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? I Corinthians 3:16
Psalm 31: 7, 8
I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy; for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;
And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy; thou hast set my feet in a large room.


Thursday, December 11, 2014

Back from Internet Hiatus.......again !

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but for some reason, I can only see my typing text when I click on the HTML button. I know I've been away for a while, and I did feel that I had misplaced my 'blogging mojo', but this is an unexpected quandry ! Anyway, I have been busy during my hiatus.
I pieced and quilted a large couch-sized quilt for my 81 year-old sister-in-law. Her favorite color is yellow, and she has been a lifetime crafter, so I wanted to really tailor this quilt to her likes. I took the time to hand-quilt it, which was really an unusual occurence for me these days, but I'm glad that I could do that for her. I sent the quilt to her last week, and she is very tickled with her surprise. I don't have any photographs to share of the work that I've done for my best gal-pal, Jodie Ann. I pieced 2 quilt tops for her, and am about to undertake the assembly of her daughter's 'state flowers' hand-embroidered blocks, after which I hope to do the hand-quilting also. Also, back in the month of October, my daughter blessed me by driving out here to bring my grandchildren for a visit after a long absence of 2 1/2 years ! It was a short visit, but PRICELESS ! How I love that girl of mine and her babies......hubby too, although I didn't get to see him. Well, I've previewed this post, and although I divided it into paragraphs, blogger chose to run it all together ! So, I apologize, but I'M BACK.......kindof ! Thanks for all the comments I found waiting for me when I came back !

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back, and the yellow quilt is lovely I really like the hand quilting you did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Great to see your work! Wow! That is a lot of hand quilting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by !