Praise !

Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? I Corinthians 3:16
Psalm 31: 7, 8
I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy; for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;
And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy; thou hast set my feet in a large room.


Monday, December 15, 2014

Downtime

Well, I'm curious to see if the problem I had with Blogger last time has been solved.

Seems to be !   Praise the LORD !
Lottie is awfully glad that we returned the new 40-inch flatscreen t.v., and is hoping that Santa doesn't decide to bring another one to replace it.   I think that this is her personal heater/viewing window on the world of falling leaves and wildlife.
Yesterday, I finished a pair of fingerless mitts.  I knitted them to begin with, and then after seaming them together, I crocheted around the finger edge to make them a bit longer.  I decided to use shells on the top side, and plain single crochet underneath.  I'm pretty happy with the results.

Today, I did absolutely nothing worthwhile......except for a little morning Bible reading.  I tried to get interested in a piecing project, but just couldn't get the 'juices' to rise !

I'd like to make a quilt for a dear friend's grown grandson, but I haven't been able to decide on a design.  I guess it'll just have to percolate a bit longer.

Our church's Christmas program was last night, and it was a good evening, balanced between laughter and thankfulness for our most priceless gift, the birth of our saviour, JESUS.

I haven't done any decorating as of yet, and I don't know if I will.  But I celebrate Jesus in my heart !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by !