" Do you not know?
Have you not heard???

The LORD is the everlasting GOD,
the Creator of the ends of the earth.

He will not grow tired or weary,
and His understanding no one can fathom.
He gives strength to the weary,
and increases the power of the weak.
Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;
but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint." Isaiah 40:28-31

"The Sovereign LORD has given me an instructed tongue, to know the word that sustains the weary.
He wakens me morning by morning, wakens my ear to listen like one being taught." Isaish 50:4


Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Where does the time go?

It's nearly the middle of May.......phewwwww, zoooooom.......gone !

I can't seem to get myself to do ANYTHING in my sewing room.....I'm constantly outside doing some little thing in my yard.

I have a few new flower photos, but my camera kidnapped the latest shots of my Rose bushes and won't let me have them back.  We want to purchase a new camera, but the ones I've looked at in our local Walmart store don't seem to have a place for a memory card.  I know it's been over 10 years since we bought our digital camera, but what am I missing?  How do I get the shots onto my computer without an SD card?

Purple Salvia
Sweet William
More Sweet William

Double Knock-our Rose

Bearded Iris

Siberian Iris

Siberian Iris cluster


Knock-out Rose

Old-fashioned Rose

3 comments:

  1. Today is all about painting and gardening since the weather is gorgeous! Love your flowers! We share a lot of the same blooms. Enjoy the day and know you are Loved with an everlasting love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just got to love Irises, your flowers a so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does your camera have a usb cord that plugs into the back of your computer and into the camera to transfer pictures? Just a thought. You have gorgeous flowers, we don't have many yet. Honeysuckle...lilacs...pansies that are volunteers....iris...pinks...a few here and there. Hope you've had a nice day. Its been beautiful here today...sunny. Yesterday was cold and grey.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by !