" Do you not know?
Have you not heard???

The LORD is the everlasting GOD,
the Creator of the ends of the earth.

He will not grow tired or weary,
and His understanding no one can fathom.
He gives strength to the weary,
and increases the power of the weak.
Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;
but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint." Isaiah 40:28-31

"The Sovereign LORD has given me an instructed tongue, to know the word that sustains the weary.
He wakens me morning by morning, wakens my ear to listen like one being taught." Isaish 50:4


Saturday, August 1, 2015

Ready, but not ABLE

Thanks to Jodie Ann, I have a HUGE quilt here, just waiting for me to start hand-quilting it.........

but everything in the world seems to keep coming between me and IT !

I never USED to be this busy ! ! !

I've been making tiny pillowcases for a friend today, along with putting patchpockets on another friend's pants........I'm cooking supper now, and then I have to go out and use my new weedeater as soon as the heat dissipates a bit !

Hope you're all well and happy, and finding some FREE time !  There is STILL such a thing, isn't there   ? ! ?

1 comment:

  1. those tiny pillowcases sound adorable! There is always something to do it seems but you get marvelous things accomplished...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by !