" Do you not know?
Have you not heard???

The LORD is the everlasting GOD,
the Creator of the ends of the earth.

He will not grow tired or weary,
and His understanding no one can fathom.
He gives strength to the weary,
and increases the power of the weak.
Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;
but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint." Isaiah 40:28-31

"The Sovereign LORD has given me an instructed tongue, to know the word that sustains the weary.
He wakens me morning by morning, wakens my ear to listen like one being taught." Isaish 50:4


Friday, September 16, 2016

HUBBY'S HEALTH

I don't want to write much right now, as I am going through all kinds of emotions.

My husband was just diagnosed with Mantle Cell Lymphoma, which is an aggressive form of Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma. 

Chemotherapy is being scheduled.......so the journey begins.  Thank GOD, we do not have to traverse this valley alone.

8 comments:

  1. Blessings to you and your hubby♥ Hugs♥

    summerdaisycottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so deeply sorry to hear about your husband's illness. I know he is encouraged to have a loving, faithful wife to walk this road with. Surround yourselves with people who can encourage you and help you in practical ways. God be with you both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all, for these loving comments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. speechless and saddened. Praying for all involved.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My best girlfriend from high school has Mantle Cell Lymphoma and she is doing well. It was discovered about 6 years ago through a routine colonoscopy. She had chemo once a month for 6 months and has had no return of it. I hope your husband does well too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wanda, I just found your comment in my 'awaiting moderation' list. I just have to tell you how much I appreciate you taking the time to let me know this, and I read it to my husband, and he was so encouraged by your information. Thank you so much ! This post is 10 days old, and I know that this is God's hand moving in our lives, just the fact that you would find a post this old, and have encouragement to offer us. Bless you, girl !

      Delete
    2. Wanda, I just found your comment in my 'awaiting moderation' list. I just have to tell you how much I appreciate you taking the time to let me know this, and I read it to my husband, and he was so encouraged by your information. Thank you so much ! This post is 10 days old, and I know that this is God's hand moving in our lives, just the fact that you would find a post this old, and have encouragement to offer us. Bless you, girl !

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by !