Praise !

The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear?The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
When the wicked came against me to eat up my flesh, my enemies and foes, they stumbled and fell. Though an army encamp against me, my heart shall not fear....Psalm 27 1-3
Psalm 31: 7, 8
I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy; for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;
And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy; thou hast set my feet in a large room.


Thursday, October 27, 2016

Mindless piecing, Box of Crayons

Hubby goes for his second set of chemo treatments today and tomorrow, so I've needed a little bit of distraction.  So, over the last few days, I pieced a little baby-sized quilt top.


These were from my old collection of child-themed fabrics, a shoebox-ful that I tried to sell during my last yard sale.  The solid fabrics are from a set of 2 1/2 inch strips I bought from Connecting Threads years ago.

So pleased to have something pretty from these leftovers !

1 comment:

  1. Great looking quilt... I'm filing this idea away as I think I have a lot of those prints in my stash too! Sending prayers and positive thoughts for your husband's chemo...hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by !