Praise !

"NOW THANKS BE UNTO GOD, WHICH ALWAYS CAUSETH US TO TRIUMPH IN CHRIST !"

The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear?The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
When the wicked came against me to eat up my flesh, my enemies and foes, they stumbled and fell. Though an army encamp against me, my heart shall not fear....Psalm 27 1-3
Psalm 31: 7, 8
I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy; for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;
And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy; thou hast set my feet in a large room.


Tuesday, July 4, 2017

First Tomato of 2017


It's small, but atleast the tomato worms didn't get it !   I found 3 of them over the last 2 days, the worms, I mean, and I smashed them under my shoe !   I hope there will be no more.  I also picked a 3-inch cucumber.  I used to love them small and crisp like that, but my false teeth put an end to that.

And this pink hardy hibiscus blooms out at the edge of my backyard.......it is SO BEAUTIFUL, it doesn't even look real in this photo.

I bought another 2 Coneflower plants last night at work........ a lighter orange one, and a pink one.   They had finally marked them down $3 apiece AFTER I'd purchased 2 at full price of $6.72, so I paid $3.72.  Then, today when I went in, they had marked them to $3 even.  I don't plan to buy more unless they go to a buck or something.


2 comments:

  1. Hey, thats the first tomato I've seen! Good for you =). We love a mark-down like that too. We often stop at Lowe's to see what they are getting rid of for a dollar. oh...what a wonderful world...full of wonderful things, and often very inexpensive too. That helps! Have a good day my dear blogging friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like those cone flowers! I bought a pot last year (not cheap though) and I was hoping they'd spread. But they haven't. With all the warnings about tics.....I"m kind of afraid to go outside. Right now, I'll just enjoy the Rose of Sharon trees. Years ago, some kind lady gave my husband lots of plants from her garden and yard when she divided them. What a blessing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by !