Praise !

"NOW THANKS BE UNTO GOD, WHICH ALWAYS CAUSETH US TO TRIUMPH IN CHRIST !"

The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear?The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
When the wicked came against me to eat up my flesh, my enemies and foes, they stumbled and fell. Though an army encamp against me, my heart shall not fear....Psalm 27 1-3
Psalm 31: 7, 8
I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy; for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;
And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy; thou hast set my feet in a large room.


Wednesday, October 20, 2010

MY BABIES ARE COMING !

Today's the day !

My daughter will be driving all day from Oklahoma to Tennessee........please send up prayers of protection and safe travel for Kelley, Zoe, T.J. and Seth !  I'm meeting my 17 month old grandson, Seth, for the first time !

I should get to hold them all in my arms before I go to bed tonight.........LORD WILLING !

Praise the LORD !

Now........gotta get a little more work done......strip the beds, fill the pantry and fridge, mop the floors.............

7 comments:

  1. give miss kel a hug and kiss for me. my daughter was talking about her auntie dot last night. i caused tansy to almost get her first stitches. what a week !!!
    will email you have fun with the kids lov ya
    jodie

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so exciting!! i am so happy for you. have a wonderful reunion and visit

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad for you Dolly! I can read the joy in your post....may God give you the visit of your heart's desire and then some. *hugs* maggie

    ReplyDelete
  4. you made me tear up! I'm so happy for you! enjoy them, hug them, squeeze them and love them for everything they're worth!

    have fun and God bless you all with happiness, comfort, community, joy, peace and grace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is always stuff to do, so enjoy them every minute you can! I'm so happy for you all, blessings on the trip and visit!
    :-}Pokey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dot
    I am so excited for you! Enjoy every minute!!
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are they there yet?
    Have lots of fun and take lots of photos.
    Wanda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by !