*******************************************************************************************************

“I have given skill to all the skillful, so that they may make all that I have commanded you. “ Exodus 31:6


“O Thou who art the all pervading glory of the world, we bless Thee for the power of beauty to gladden our hearts.
We praise Thee that even the least of us may feel a thrill of the creative joy when we give form and substance to our thoughts and, beholding our handiwork, find it good and fair. “.
Walter Rauschenbusch


*******************************************************************************************************

"Come, and listen, all you who fear God; let me tell you what He has done for me.
I cried out to Him with my mouth; His praise was on my tongue.
If I had cherished sin in my heart, the LORD woud not have listened and heard my voice in prayer.
Praise be to God, Who has not rejected my prayer or withheld His love from me!" Psalm 66:16-20
*******************************************************************************************************

Thursday, October 14, 2010

OOPS ! My bad !

I just spoke with someone from Shutterstock, and I CANNOT use that photo of theirs to make a design for my quilt, so off it comes ! 

Excuse me, I have a little UNWORK to do.   Anyone want to draw a dove for me, just email it to me quick !

I"M back.

I got the quilt basted in my front yard.  I found a place (thank you, LORD) where there were no leaves falling and the wind was mostly blocked off of me by the trailer.  There's no dove or anything appliqued on the back now, but it just would have been machine-quilted over from the front anyway.  Sour grapes?  Maybe.


Got my pap smear results in the mail this morning and got a clean pass !  Hooray and praise the LORD.  30 years without a checkup is a long time, but the LORD is good !

One week until the hubby's 60th birthday, LORD willing !  Hope it's really great !

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday coming up! Every year is a wonderful gift from the Lord isn't it! Glad your quilt basting got done...

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Dolly, If I'd known coconut was your favorite too, we'd have saved you one of those yummy cupcakes! well, maybe...lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by !