Praise !

Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? I Corinthians 3:16
Psalm 31: 7, 8
I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy; for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;
And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy; thou hast set my feet in a large room.


Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve

I am lonesome tonight .  Yet I am so very blessed.  Kelley and Tim are home in Lawton, Ok, with their three beautiful, healthy, God-loving children.  They are going to bed, looking forward to surprises and laughter tomorrow morning.   They have become such good parents, providing a loving home and guidance, encouragement and discipline, comfort and security.  God lives in that home. 

Hubby is asleep here, in the recliner, and I am up.  We are well, we are warm, well fed, free, and saved by the grace of God.  If I have tears in my eyes, it is only natural to miss my babies.  But I am so very thankful to God for ALL of our blessings. 

As I get ready to turn in for MY long winter's nap, I just wanted to take a moment to wish you all a most blessed and aware Christmas day.  Love the one(s) you're with...........(a leftover from my 70's upbringing).

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas my dear friend!!!!
    I am blessed to have enjoyed your friendship and to see the phases of you life over the years!
    Blessings!
    Love, Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by to wish you both a blessed new year. Mildred

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by !