The finished size is 89 x 99 inches.
This photo shows the muslin border that I integrated into the piecing.
This way the stars got all of their points finished and the quilt-top grew just a bit more. Everyone seems to have queen-sized and king-sized beds nowadays, and although I didn't ask where they would display this quilt, I feel like they'll be happy to have bigger rather than smaller.
Quilting it is going to be quite an adventure........especially as the weather warms up. Hopefully, when it reaches JoAnn, she'll get it basted and back to me here in Tennessee right away, so that I can quilt it while Winter is waning and Spring is making it's grand entrance.
It's been a long day, as I started it by changing my bedroom around again, including swapping out my Hollywood bedframe for the four-poster one that I had in storage. I still need to get the new curtains made to match the quilt and shams that I purchased from Walmart.
I just want to mention here that the snow that they predicted nearly missed us. I woke to a slight scattering of snow across the back porch and across the grass.