Praise !

Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? I Corinthians 3:16
Psalm 31: 7, 8
I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy; for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;
And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy; thou hast set my feet in a large room.


Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving !

And,


HAPPY BIRTHDAY


to my beautiful twelve-year-old granddaughter, Zoe, who was born on MY 46th birthday !  We're the turkeys today, girlfriend !


Today I am thankful for the gift of health, being able to prepare this big meal for my husband and myself, both being able to eat and enjoy it !  Praise God for his goodness !

I am thankful for my daughter's post cancer surgery recovery, and, again, HER being able to prepare the Thanksgiving turkey for her and extended family !


3 comments:

  1. That is neat that you both have birthdays on the same day. I hope you day was a happy one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was wonderful, Larry. I hope you, your wife and your doggy babies have enjoyed a peaceful, blessed day !

      Delete
  2. Hello Dolly, Thanks for coming by my blog....what a great Christmas you & I will have with our families all here! Thats so good. Hope this warm weather lasts while they travel. 0kay....a little snowfall Christmas day would be nice. =) I haven't been blogging as much as I need to but I'm getting back in it better. I want to donate stuff to good will or a Christian one...redding out t he rooms to paint has shown me what a hoarder I am. I cringe to type the word...lol. Not like the ones on tv that only have a path in the house, but really less is better. Have a blessed Lord's day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by !