Praise !

"NOW THANKS BE UNTO GOD, WHICH ALWAYS CAUSETH US TO TRIUMPH IN CHRIST !"

The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear?The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
When the wicked came against me to eat up my flesh, my enemies and foes, they stumbled and fell. Though an army encamp against me, my heart shall not fear....Psalm 27 1-3
Psalm 31: 7, 8
I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy; for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;
And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy; thou hast set my feet in a large room.


Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Dax's quilt in progress........

........I'm working on a baby quilt for my niece.  She is expecting her third child, a boy, to be born sometime in December.

This is the design that I worked up while using EQ5.

I think I have come pretty close in translating it.

The zigzag is a quilt lying beneath this top, but I love this idea for a border !

 I have pieced the top from some favorite fabrics that I have been hoarding for a quilt for myself!   I HOPE that it is appropriate for a boy, but am a bit worried.  I do think it's beautiful, however.

I got it basted yesterday, and am contemplating how to machine-quilt it today.

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by !