*******************************************************************************************************

“I have given skill to all the skillful, so that they may make all that I have commanded you. “ Exodus 31:6


“O Thou who art the all pervading glory of the world, we bless Thee for the power of beauty to gladden our hearts.
We praise Thee that even the least of us may feel a thrill of the creative joy when we give form and substance to our thoughts and, beholding our handiwork, find it good and fair. “.
Walter Rauschenbusch


*******************************************************************************************************

"Come, and listen, all you who fear God; let me tell you what He has done for me.
I cried out to Him with my mouth; His praise was on my tongue.
If I had cherished sin in my heart, the LORD woud not have listened and heard my voice in prayer.
Praise be to God, Who has not rejected my prayer or withheld His love from me!" Psalm 66:16-20
*******************************************************************************************************

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Can't believe it !

This month is already half-way over !  Hmmmmmmmm........that sounds like a pessimist.  Maybe I should say, "I can't believe that I still have half of the month of March left before me !"  Either way, I'm missing the warm weather we always enjoyed in Oklahoma.

I did finally see some buttercups (Daffodils, Jonquils) in bloom this week......hooray !  And I planted some Morning Glory seeds around the mailbox and in a pot on the porch, after soaking them for 24 hours to get them started.

Kelley had her first day at work today, and is happy to think about relaxing in front of the fireplace with a good movie.......as soon as those kids got their late dinner.  They loved daycare, too, so everyone seems happy.

5 comments:

  1. Happy St. Paddy's Day sure and begora!

    Sounds like a good day all around. Morning glories are a favorite around here!

    Stay warm and enjoy the Sonshine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy St. Paddy's Day, Dolly! Glad your family is doing well. Cute background for today:) I like morning glory, but don't grow it since it is poisonous- one of my dogs will eat anything!
    Sure am enjoying the springlike weather, and I've been out walking a lot. Have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea that Morning Glories were poisonous !
    I lost a cat once to the poisonous properties of Day Lillies and will not grow them again, on purpose.......I dig them up when I find them in my yard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the background! Thanks for your comments on my blog just now. Good to hear about Kelley's job...wanna hear so much more! I WILL call tonight to get caught up. Need to get to Tennessee on my next quilt get away! Luv ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Be sure to wait 'til I'm home from Church !
    I'd love to actually be here once again when you call !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by !