Praise !

"NOW THANKS BE UNTO GOD, WHICH ALWAYS CAUSETH US TO TRIUMPH IN CHRIST !"

The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear?The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
When the wicked came against me to eat up my flesh, my enemies and foes, they stumbled and fell. Though an army encamp against me, my heart shall not fear....Psalm 27 1-3
Psalm 31: 7, 8
I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy; for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;
And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy; thou hast set my feet in a large room.


Saturday, March 27, 2010

It's way too early to say this.......

but the MONSTER quilt will actually come to an end.......someday...............I can see the light at the end of the tunnel ! 

It became too boring to document every time I worked on this quilt, as each section pretty much looked the same as the last (plus, I was no longer quilting on it EVERYDAY once hubby broke his hip and life got upended again!)

But take a look at this.........

now, granted, I still have to go back and quilt all of the paisley swags with some type of design once I finish all this border quilting, but look how close I am to that !  This one section (two q-snap frames-ful) is all I lack......I can hardly believe it !

5 comments:

  1. you are so close!!! will you celebrate?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inch by inch, it's a cinch, isn't that the way, Dolly? It will be a masterpiece when you are done, it already is a beauty, now. What an accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just amazing. You will be so proud of yourself when it's done, and I am already proud of you:) What a work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is coming along beautifully! I'm so impressed and amazed at how small your stitches are!

    Loverly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY!!! It is a MASTERPIECE!
    I can empathize with the MONSTER feeling. My monster is writing that you know what!! Will it ever be finished??! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by !