*******************************************************************************************************

“I have given skill to all the skillful, so that they may make all that I have commanded you. “ Exodus 31:6


“O Thou who art the all pervading glory of the world, we bless Thee for the power of beauty to gladden our hearts.
We praise Thee that even the least of us may feel a thrill of the creative joy when we give form and substance to our thoughts and, beholding our handiwork, find it good and fair. “.
Walter Rauschenbusch


*******************************************************************************************************

"Come, and listen, all you who fear God; let me tell you what He has done for me.
I cried out to Him with my mouth; His praise was on my tongue.
If I had cherished sin in my heart, the LORD woud not have listened and heard my voice in prayer.
Praise be to God, Who has not rejected my prayer or withheld His love from me!" Psalm 66:16-20
*******************************************************************************************************

Monday, March 1, 2010

The days get away from me ! Happy MARCH !

Hooray......how far away can SPRING be?   


The hubby now wants me to pick him up as EARLY as possible each day, and not return him to the nursing home until suppertime, so I don't take alot of time to post.......really nothing much to report.  I don't seem to be accomplishing much craft-wise, but I have just really enjoyed being around so many sweet people there at the home.   The LORD has blessed me with a boldness to speak to people I don't know, and it has enriched my daily life beyond measure. 

I hope to speak to someone in the office tomorrow, though, to find out how much longer he's expected to stay there. The place is fine, but it's getting a little old, and he's ready to come home to STAY. 

A sweet friend from Church in Oklahoma contacted me this week via email, after losing touch for many months, and I received a nice little letter from her today.  So great to hear from her again.  Love ya, Deb !

I'm going to sit down and finish watching QVC's silver day......just love to look at all those purties ! 
Be well and be blessed !




3 comments:

  1. That must be such a joy and comfort to have your hubby home now, more and more. I'm sure you are a big blessing to those shut-in folk at the nursing home. A smile and a few words can really brighten up a day in there. I know from my Mom having been in a nursing home. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rehabilitative centers do get old! LOL So I can't blame him for wanting to be with his charming, happy, pretty wife!

    For everything, there is a season of importance and right now....you're doing what you're supposed to be.

    Sew glad you reconnected with an old friend. They are gold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet of Hubby, like a little boy who doesnt want to go to the kiddie class.

    pls dont feel bad about not posting, we dont mind at all :)

    have fun and enjoys the romantic time together, or maybe a pic or 2 ?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by !