Praise !

The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear?The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
When the wicked came against me to eat up my flesh, my enemies and foes, they stumbled and fell. Though an army encamp against me, my heart shall not fear....Psalm 27 1-3
Psalm 31: 7, 8
I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy; for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;
And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy; thou hast set my feet in a large room.


Thursday, September 23, 2010

I present..........

A finished quilt-top, measuring approximately 87" X 88".
The quilt is seen here on a queen-sized bed with an average-sized mattress.

Now that this is done..........
Time to make some gift quilts?

8 comments:

  1. It is really beautiful, Dolly. I'd love to see some closeups of the quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is gorgeous thanks jodie

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is lovely. i hope that you are keeping this for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dolly, this is amazing! is there any hope for me? grin. My quilt patches are buried somewhere but it sure is nice to see what you create! I LOVE the pillowcase? with the prairie points? you sew beautifully...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful quilt! How did you manage wrangling a Queen sized quilt? I am struggling with a full!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is lovely! Such a grand accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. how incredibly beautiful! I love it! I'm so impressed and in awe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning quilt. I love the color combination and the borders are so nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by !