Praise !

Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? I Corinthians 3:16
Psalm 31: 7, 8
I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy; for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;
And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy; thou hast set my feet in a large room.


Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

You make my HEART sing !



Today's temperature is supposed to be near 60, so I hope to turn the outside water faucet back on and wash my jeep !

A couple of new projects have fallen into my lap this week, so I hope to start a little bit of hand-applique later today, too.

Hope you spend the day with the people you love the most.........and remember that GOD is love; HE is the source of all love and life, and the reason you have special people IN your life !

3 comments:

  1. I have almost the same plans for the day! I don't dare wash the car (9 degrees tonight would mean the doors would freeze shut) but I am at least going to vacuum out the inside!

    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by !