Praise !

The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear?The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
When the wicked came against me to eat up my flesh, my enemies and foes, they stumbled and fell. Though an army encamp against me, my heart shall not fear....Psalm 27 1-3
Psalm 31: 7, 8
I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy; for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;
And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy; thou hast set my feet in a large room.


Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Lottie's at the vet

My new little baby girl is getting spayed today, and I can't get her out of my mind.




















A complete hysterectomy, is the way the receptionist put it........
"they're cleaning everything outta there", she says. 
  Yuck, I never thought of it so graphically........and she's only 4 months old ~!~



So, I'm trying to get a little quilting done by hand, 
after mowing
 and mopping
 and generally trying to occupy my mind as well as my body.  
Don't you just love the way the rows puff up around the hand-quilting?
This is a polyester batting so it's 'poofier'.


3 comments:

  1. I hope Lottie will rest well when she gets home. She sure is a beauty.
    Your quilting is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful handwork (as usual)! The colors you've picked are so happy and peaceful! Thanks for a peek into your world and hope your kittie does well! We have a Siamese named Tundra...tell her he's fixed too...if he can make, so can she! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dolly!
    Love the ball quilt, very cute for a little guy.
    Your kitten is darling, prayer said that all goes well for her.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by !