Praise !

The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear?The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
When the wicked came against me to eat up my flesh, my enemies and foes, they stumbled and fell. Though an army encamp against me, my heart shall not fear....Psalm 27 1-3
Psalm 31: 7, 8
I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy; for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;
And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy; thou hast set my feet in a large room.


Monday, August 13, 2012

Slowly but surely........

....work continues on this quilt top.  I've been piecing the lower section of the quilt in preparation of appliqueing the flowers to the lower left corner.

I may be the first person to hand-applique these flowers, but that's actually a more comfortable process for me than using a machine to do it.
I didn''t want to have to cut away the back layer behind these appliques, as the white fabric
is really loosely-woven and will probably fray like crazy.  But I can clearly see the dark green of the stem through
that yellow, so I think I'm going to HAVE to trim .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by !