Praise !

Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? I Corinthians 3:16
Psalm 31: 7, 8
I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy; for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;
And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy; thou hast set my feet in a large room.


Monday, September 17, 2012

Court news for family and friends

Once again, we ride the roller-coaster.  Second review date gone by with nothing but a request that the case be deferred to the next scheduled date, which is, by the way, the plea-date.....  October 1st. 

 Reading Psalm 56, as suggested by friend and neighbor, Rose.  

Taking comfort at the Father's table.  
Oppressed, but not depressed.  
Deflated, but not defeated.  

Victorious, 
always, 
in Christ Jesus, my Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by !