*******************************************************************************************************

“I have given skill to all the skillful, so that they may make all that I have commanded you. “ Exodus 31:6


“O Thou who art the all pervading glory of the world, we bless Thee for the power of beauty to gladden our hearts.
We praise Thee that even the least of us may feel a thrill of the creative joy when we give form and substance to our thoughts and, beholding our handiwork, find it good and fair. “.
Walter Rauschenbusch


*******************************************************************************************************

"Come, and listen, all you who fear God; let me tell you what He has done for me.
I cried out to Him with my mouth; His praise was on my tongue.
If I had cherished sin in my heart, the LORD woud not have listened and heard my voice in prayer.
Praise be to God, Who has not rejected my prayer or withheld His love from me!" Psalm 66:16-20
*******************************************************************************************************

Friday, September 7, 2012

Fun things ahead......

....I ordered some precut squares in a collection called "Mastermind" from Connecting Threads.  I'm hoping to make a big boy quilt for my youngest grandson, who is currently accomplishing potty-training.

I look forward to working with a different type of fabrics from my usual bright, more girly collection.

 We got the yard mowed again today.......it had only been a week, but the recent rain had really spurred new growth.  But sweat was rolling down from my eyebrows from all the humidity along with the temperature.  We're expecting thunderstorms tonight with more rain, and possibly a real cool-down next week.  


 The flowers all over the yard are really loving it, especially the
morning glories.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah for your little grandson. Can't wait to see your newest quilt project. We are enjoying light rain today but we still have hot temps. Have a nice afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flowers and roses are lovely!! Can't wait to see what creation with your newest fabric palette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning, Haven't seen you post and just wanted to check on you. Hope you are doing ok.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by !