Praise !

Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? I Corinthians 3:16
Psalm 31: 7, 8
I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy; for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;
And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy; thou hast set my feet in a large room.


Friday, September 7, 2012

Fun things ahead......

....I ordered some precut squares in a collection called "Mastermind" from Connecting Threads.  I'm hoping to make a big boy quilt for my youngest grandson, who is currently accomplishing potty-training.

I look forward to working with a different type of fabrics from my usual bright, more girly collection.

 We got the yard mowed again today.......it had only been a week, but the recent rain had really spurred new growth.  But sweat was rolling down from my eyebrows from all the humidity along with the temperature.  We're expecting thunderstorms tonight with more rain, and possibly a real cool-down next week.  


 The flowers all over the yard are really loving it, especially the
morning glories.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah for your little grandson. Can't wait to see your newest quilt project. We are enjoying light rain today but we still have hot temps. Have a nice afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flowers and roses are lovely!! Can't wait to see what creation with your newest fabric palette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning, Haven't seen you post and just wanted to check on you. Hope you are doing ok.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by !