" Do you not know?
Have you not heard???

The LORD is the everlasting GOD,
the Creator of the ends of the earth.

He will not grow tired or weary,
and His understanding no one can fathom.
He gives strength to the weary,
and increases the power of the weak.
Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;
but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint." Isaiah 40:28-31

"The Sovereign LORD has given me an instructed tongue, to know the word that sustains the weary.
He wakens me morning by morning, wakens my ear to listen like one being taught." Isaish 50:4


Monday, September 24, 2012

Goldie

A dear friend in her 80's has been diagnosed with cancer and  has started radiation treatments today.

I hope to be able to make something to send to her to convey my love, and assure her of our prayers for her healing and comfort.

 I added some rows to an existing quilt-top that I had and love.  It's now long enough and wide enough to top a twin-sized bed.  Perhaps if I can finish it for her, it will brighten her room during her stay in the hospital.  She's such a sweetie and so full of faith........I know that God is using her as a witness there for His glory. 

3 comments:

  1. A lovely thing for you to do. There is nothing like a quilt full of prayers to ease a journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilt is a lovely way to show your love for your friend. May God bless you both! Mildred

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is full of color, perfect for a hospital say. Prayers for your friend Goldie, too ~
    :-}pokey

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by !