*******************************************************************************************************

“I have given skill to all the skillful, so that they may make all that I have commanded you. “ Exodus 31:6


“O Thou who art the all pervading glory of the world, we bless Thee for the power of beauty to gladden our hearts.
We praise Thee that even the least of us may feel a thrill of the creative joy when we give form and substance to our thoughts and, beholding our handiwork, find it good and fair. “.
Walter Rauschenbusch


*******************************************************************************************************

"Come, and listen, all you who fear God; let me tell you what He has done for me.
I cried out to Him with my mouth; His praise was on my tongue.
If I had cherished sin in my heart, the LORD woud not have listened and heard my voice in prayer.
Praise be to God, Who has not rejected my prayer or withheld His love from me!" Psalm 66:16-20
*******************************************************************************************************

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Mid-November already !

Wow, I just can hardly believe how quickly my life is passing these days !
Inside kitty, Lottie-dah

 I haven't done anything quilty since finishing Seth's quilt (technically, I HAVEN'T finished it, since I haven't applied the label, although I did choose it and sign it today).
Outside kitty, Marmalade

But, thanks to a reminder from Wanda over at Exuberant Color, I got my flower pots dumped today, now that everything has gone the way of Autumn.  It was in the 60's, I guess, and so nice for working outside in the sunshine.  I've been tilling up what I hope to be my garden spot next Spring, and I think that tomorrow might be perfect for doing another section.

The crew is coming back to finish the porch roof this weekend........we decided we'd be better off spending the money rather than letting the moisture get to the unpainted/unfinished surfaces.  Hopefully, there won't be ONE thing left to do to it when they're finished.  I borrowed a ladder to do some painting on it myself, and decided that their prices weren't THAT BAD after all.  I'm just no longer anxious to do painting over my head, up on a ladder...........no thank you !  Praise God.

I kept my grand-niece, Lissy, on Tuesday for a few hours and it is just amazing the difference that being in Head Start has made in her.  She talks up a storm and is so cute and funny.  And now, out of the blue, she just hugs my neck and tells me she loves me.....sighhhhhhh......do you think I miss my grandbabies a little bit?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by !