Praise !

"NOW THANKS BE UNTO GOD, WHICH ALWAYS CAUSETH US TO TRIUMPH IN CHRIST !"

The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear?The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
When the wicked came against me to eat up my flesh, my enemies and foes, they stumbled and fell. Though an army encamp against me, my heart shall not fear....Psalm 27 1-3
Psalm 31: 7, 8
I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy; for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;
And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy; thou hast set my feet in a large room.


Saturday, November 17, 2012

Today was a beautiful Fall day

Made the mistake of going to bed, beat, at 8:30 last night so I woke up at 4:30 a.m., restless 'til 5:30 a.m. I got up and fixed coffee for hubby and self.  Around ten , I went to use the tiller, but it was hesitant to start, so I took advantage of the sunny morning to wash the jeep maybe one last time before I store the water hose for the winter. 

Then after getting hubby some lunch, the tiller finally started for me.   I got 2 full 3 ft. wide rows done before running out of gas.  I'll probably try one more time before draining the tank and readying the tiller for it's winter storage too.

Yesterday, I caused a short in my kitchen range while I was cleaning it for Thanksgiving's heavy workload.  The light that signals that a burner is turned on wouldn't go off after that, so I deemed it unsafe.  I've been wanting a new range for awhile, so that was a good enough excuse for me !!


I finally got myself a smooth-top range.  I feel like I'm going to have to replace my cookware too now, something that I wasn't aware of before this purchase,.  But my older pans are making marks on the top, so I won't be quite satisfied until I've done that.
But the oven performed wonderfully today when  I made biscuits and later, cornbread muffins.  I wish I could have gotten a white one, but stock is very limited in this little town.   However, the price was right, so I have what I have.  It actually looks alright, I just have to be a little more proactive about the super-cleaning, since every fingerprint, or even speck of dust, shows up grandly.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by !