Praise !

Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? I Corinthians 3:16
Psalm 31: 7, 8
I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy; for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;
And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy; thou hast set my feet in a large room.


Monday, April 15, 2013

I am BEAT ! ! !

I mean, I am so wore out, I can hardly sit here and type !   I did one partial row in my garden today, this time an un-tilled section, and it was so wearying, if that's a word.   My arms want to scream, "I can't keep this up another minute", and I rest for a few seconds and then go again.  Then there is a huge pile of dirt all worked down to the end of the row, that needs to be raked BACK up throughout the entire length of the row !  And it is SO HEAVY! 

Hubby was hoping that I would complete the last of the tilling tomorrow, but heard that it is going to rain for the next 3 days.   I say, "Thank you, dear heavenly Father !"

In the meantime, I should receive my order from Fabric.com tomorrow.   I ordered 5 1/2 yards of this print

thinking that I would back my Scrappy TripAlong quilt top with it (which, by the way, I have pieced an additional 6 blocks for, and just need to add them to the length).  But I really, really, REALLY like this print, atleast what I can tell about it from the online photos, and I may not want to use it for this top.   We'll see. 

It is a HUGE print, which I always love for quilt backs, with some of the flowers measuring 6 inches across !

Anyway, I'm fading fast, so I'll stop for now.   Wishing you all a restful night's sleep !

2 comments:

  1. So glad you got work done before the rain! Take a break, rest, renew and enjoy the lovely fabric! Celebrate and sew!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by !