Praise !

Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? I Corinthians 3:16
Psalm 31: 7, 8
I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy; for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;
And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy; thou hast set my feet in a large room.


Saturday, April 20, 2013

Railing painted

Hubby and I got the second coat of paint on all of the back porch railing today.........we drained the bucket of paint DRY.  It could use some touch-up in some places, so I may have to buy another quart......another DAY ! 
Gotta love the $3.00 lawn chair I found last weekend !

This one needs a roof over it, too !

I was blessed to find a gallon of paint/stain for the floorboards of this porch.  It was in the orphans at the lumber store and I think that it will work just fine.  It's sortof a terracotta color, and I'll probably  use it for the steps as well.  I hope that one gallon is enough for that !   Be glad when IT"S done !

My Hibiscus are making their  reappearance all over the place in little sprouts.....so excited  (no photo yet)! 

The artichoke plants that produce sunflowerlooking blooms have comeback five-fold, if not more so ! 
My Moss Roses have re-seeded themselves, and I think I've seen sign of the same thing about my Celosia (cockscomb).  This is my absolute favorite time of year........it's like God is just walking me through his greenhouse !   So amazing how it all works, year after year, from the beginning of time and the Garden of Eden !

1 comment:

  1. Love your painted rail. And, yes, every house needs a porch for relaxing. You garden is wonderful--I'm so glad you live where you can grow things!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by !