Praise !

Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? I Corinthians 3:16
Psalm 31: 7, 8
I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy; for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;
And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy; thou hast set my feet in a large room.


Sunday, May 5, 2013

Blooms !

  Anyone who knows me has to know how I love blooming things !   God's creation at it's finest ! 

My Knockout Roses started blooming on Thursday, I think it was, and they are waist high with the most gorgeous full blooms.  

 My deep purple Irises led the way down the front of the trailer-home,


but were quickly followed this past week by these taller, bigger, more ruffly medium purple blooms.   Now THESE are my favorite of my Iris, and somehow I just have to label/mark them so that I know which ones they are when they're NOT in bloom.


These ones that I always call burgundy started blooming down at the end closest to the porch.  I don't care for this color in my yard, but with the 7-9 blooms all at once that were on Mama and Daddy's grave this week, they were quite beautiful.

Wow, this is alot prettier in a photograph than I ever noticed in person !
  Hubby likes this coloration.

I used a few of the concrete borders to shape up this flower area where my Deep Pink Hibiscus has been growing for a year and a half.   I made it big enough to add this Mexican Bush Sage that I just bought.

 It is supposed to become a bush and bloom every Autumn (of course, the nurseries get them to bloom early to show us what we're buying).

       And, here's a shot of the garden once it was planted.   I still have room for 2 more partial rows.  I may want to put in more okra.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how pretty! Love that you share such beauty with us! So lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by !